The Madison County Genealogy Society has been in existence since about 1995. We are striving hard to document the history of the people of Madison, Florida.
If you have or had family in Madison County and are willing to share some of your genealogical research, please let us know. We would be thrilled to share it with others, if you are willing. Please contact us.
The mission of our Madison County Genealogy Society is to:
1. Educate others interested in genealogy.
2. Encourage the research and preservation of family history.
3. Aid in genealogy research and encourage the sharing of research information.
4. Foster solid genealogical research practices.
5. Procure, preserve, publish and distribute both genealogical and historical materials.
We have been allowed to set up a small library in the back of the Treasures of Madison Museum. We are very thankful to them for their support. Come by and see the Madison Treasures and then step to the back and learn about some of the "people treasures" of Madison.